Terms of SMS/MMS Communications for LumaVox Subscribers
Introduction: By opting into LumaVox’s SMS/MMS communications, subscribers agree to the following terms and conditions. These terms outline the nature, frequency, and purpose of the messages they will receive.
1. Nature of Communications: Subscribers will receive messages related to:
- Project updates and statuses.
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes content.
2. Frequency: The frequency of messages may vary based on project timelines and LumaVox’s announcements. Subscribers can expect an average of 1-3 messages per week.
3. Costs and Charges: LumaVox does not charge for the messages. However, message and data rates may apply depending on the subscriber’s mobile carrier.
4. Opt-Out: Subscribers can opt-out of receiving SMS/MMS messages at any time by replying “STOP” to any of our messages. After opting out, they will no longer receive any SMS/MMS communications from LumaVox.
6. Limitations: LumaVox is not responsible for incomplete, lost, or misdirected messages due to factors outside of LumaVox’s control, including poor cellular reception or technical malfunctions.
7. Changes to Terms: LumaVox reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. Subscribers will be notified of significant changes to these terms via SMS/MMS or other communication methods.
8. Contact: For questions or concerns regarding these terms or the SMS/MMS communications, subscribers can reply to any of our messages or reach out to LumaVox’s customer support.
By checking the opt-in box, subscribers confirm that they have read, understood, and agreed to these terms of SMS/MMS communications.