How Effective Is Video Marketing
In online marketing today, content is king. Most of all, video content is a key component of small business marketing. So how effective is video marketing for small business?
Video content is increasing across all social media channels. In addition, this is true for both organic posts as well as for paid advertising. Businesses spend significant time and money now producing video for their online marketing campaigns. Seems like something must be working right.
Here are some video and video marketing trends that we’ll see going forward.
- By 2019, video should account for 80% of all web traffic.
- Video helps the purchasing decisions of 90% of customers.
- Mobile video viewing should increase by 25% in 2018 and as much as an additional 29% in 2019.
- 35% of all ad spending online is spent on video ads.
Advantages of Video in Small Business Marketing
- YouTube is now the second largest search engine. Therefore, you should have a video presence on YouTube, and other sites such as Vimeo. Most of all you will increase traffic from searches.
- Become the expert in your field by regularly posting explainer videos on YouTube and Vimeo. You will probably increase your organic search results.
- Start producing video relatively inexpensively. Begin by using technology you probably already have. Just add a few accessories to your smartphone to dramatically increase quality.
Video Marketing is the Way Forward
Finally, how effective is video marketing for small business? It is not only very effective, but most of all it is necessary for small business marketing going forward. The written word will not go away, therefore you should be continuously creating written content. Yet video will continue to play an increasing role in marketing your small business.